- We want everyone on our trolley to have the most enjoyable and comfortable experience possible while staying in compliance with safety rules and regulations. Therefore, we ask that you please purchase an additional ticket if you feel the space provided per seat would inhibit yours or another's ability to have a pleasurable ride.
- All tickets are WILL CALL. Please bring your electronic or printed confirmation the day of the tour.
- There is absolutely NO standing on the trolley while in motion. Passengers must always be seated when the trolley is moving.
- Identification required for seniors, first responders, and military discounts upon admittance on trolley.
- Child and infant safety seats are not permitted on the trolley.
- Children MUST be supervised by an adult at ALL times.
- NO smoking or vaping.
- NO offensive behavior.
- NO weapons of any kind.
- NO pets can be on board.
- Our trolley is handicap accessible.
We and any Affiliated Party shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way while riding our transportation.
We are able to accommodate one wheelchair per tour.
We do request a few small accommodations that allow us to plan ahead and assure your time spent on Mary Bonnie is safe, convenient and efficient for you and your party as well as other guests.
Please reach out to us roughly 24 hours before your planned visit so we can insure that we can accommodate and save seating.
Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to boarding so that adequate time is allotted for boarding.
- Refunds are ONLY available if an advance notice of 24 hours is given from the scheduled tour time. We do understand that emergencies occur so we also allow patrons to reschedule their tour if the cancellation is made within two hours of the tour time.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone tours and private events due to inclement weather. We will notify you via email or phone to confirm whether a refund will be issued or if the option to reschedule your tour or event is available.
- Personal belongings should always be properly secured by patrons. We are not held liable for damages or stolen property incurred while on the trolley.